We rely on participant fees, fundraising, donations, grants from government and private foundations, modest performance and art sales revenue, and the work of dedicated staff and volunteers to operate.
With your help, H’art Centre can continue to provide access to the Arts, Music and Dance for people with disabilities and those facing barriers.
Some recent donations have helped to:
- Reduce financial barriers to participation in the Arts, Music and Theatre for artists with developmental disabilities
- Expand our community outreach
- Train volunteers, field placement students, and community artists to deliver inclusive arts workshops
- Bring professional artists with disabilities and leaders in the inclusive arts field to Kingston
- Recognize the contribution of outstanding volunteers and field placement students
- Purchase art supplies
- Purchase specialized equipment such as SUBPAC system
Three simple ways to give
- Make your donation online via Paypal
- Donate via Charity Village
- Make your cheque payable to H’art Centre and mailed to H’art Centre, 237 Wellington Street, Kingston, Ontario K7K 0B5
We realize that giving decisions are personal. All gifts to H’art Centre are greatly appreciated. Thank you.
We are thrilled to introduce The Box Adventure, our Fall programming theme that invites H’art...
Now that the summer season has come to a close, it's the perfect time to reflect on the incredible...
We are kicking off summer at H'art with an incredible lineup of activities ranging from field...
237 Wellington St., Kingston, Ontario, K7K 0B5