We rely on participant fees, fundraising, donations, grants from government and private foundations, modest performance and art sales revenue, and the work of dedicated staff and volunteers to operate.
With your help, H’art Centre can continue to provide access to the Arts, Music and Dance for people with disabilities and those facing barriers.
Some recent donations have helped to:
- Reduce financial barriers to participation in the Arts, Music and Theatre for artists with developmental disabilities
- Expand our community outreach
- Train volunteers, field placement students, and community artists to deliver inclusive arts workshops
- Bring professional artists with disabilities and leaders in the inclusive arts field to Kingston
- Recognize the contribution of outstanding volunteers and field placement students
- Purchase art supplies
- Purchase specialized equipment such as SUBPAC system
Two simple ways to give
- Make your donation online via Paypal
- Make your cheque payable to H’art Centre and mailed to H’art Centre, 237 Wellington Street, Kingston, Ontario K7K 0B5
We realize that giving decisions are personal. All gifts to H’art Centre are greatly appreciated. Thank you.
What We're Up To
Check out our latest activities, events, and projects. Find out ways you can get involved!
We decided to create a new way for H'art collectors to interact with the work on sale. The...
Our shiny new site is live! ✨ With this launch, the last...
H'art launched a new tool last week. The Inclusivity Guide is a one-stop resource for community...
237 Wellington St., Kingston, Ontario, K7K 0B5