Our Inclusivity Guide
A one-stop resource designed to help you consider the accessibility of your next art-based or public event. This guide will help you:
- Improve the accessibility of your next event
- Increase your awareness of accessibility
- Fill your organization’s knowledge gap
- Ensure events intended for the public can be attended by the public
- Any change you make towards improved accessibility will have a profound impact on the quality of life of people in your community.
- This is a living document. We will update and improve the information and user experience based on your suggestions and recommendations. So, please contact us if you have any feedback.
- This form is directed to our office inbox. The office is open regular business hours from Monday – Thursday. If we receive your request outside of these hours, we will reply the next business day.
Inclusivity Guide Request Form
What We're Up To
Check out our latest activities, events, and projects. Find out ways you can get involved!
The public phase of a $30,000 campaign to expand already benefiting from community support ...
H’art Centre is pleased to announce Karen Dolan, its MixAbilities Inclusive Arts Training Program...
It is always a pleasure to get feedback from people who benefit from our programs. Sarah Howard is...
You can be part of what makes H’art Centre a joyful, safe, welcoming, and inclusive place.
Become a volunteer and start your MixAbilities journey.
237 Wellington St., Kingston, Ontario, K7K 0B5