The fall is flying by and we can’t believe that we near the halfway point of November. Both onsite and online H’artists have completed their exploration of local artists’ inspirations and are in the creation phase of “Season of Solos”.
Local artists use personal interests to fuel creativity. Together, we learned how to do the same. Vision boards and brainstorming exercises helped spark discussions. Now, it’s time to create our own inspired solo works.
The creative process is important this season but safety remains our highest priority. COVID-19 protocols continue including:
- Regular wipe downs of high-contact and other surfaces
- Cleaning routine for studio spaces
- Enforced restriction on material sharing
- Twice weekly disinfection of the entire facility
- Distancing, hand hygiene, and mask-wearing policies
We have added four portable HEPA air filters to the H’art Studio environment as an added precaution.
If you have any questions about the Fall program or precautions, please contact us today.